Download Full Text (601 KB)
Child welfare, Genocide, Restorative justice, Community wellness
Native American Studies | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies
The Winter 2014-2015 Maine-Wabanaki REACH newsletter ushered in the final six months of the Maine Wabanaki-State Child Welfare Truth and Reconciliation Commission's mandate. Headlines in this issue include:
- TRC closing ceremony, June 14, 2015
- Genocide & ME: Shining the Light of Truth
- Collaboration with Maine Indian Education
- Meeting with Catholic Bishop Deeley
- Wabanaki Corrections Organizing
- Gathering Centered on Community Wellness
- Wabanaki Community Organizing
- Maine Ally Building
- Resiliency & Capacity Building Trainings
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Wabanaki REACH, "Maine-Wabanaki REACH Newsletter, Winter 2014-2015" (2014). Wabanaki REACH Newsletters. 5.