Download Full Text (627 KB)
Decolonization, Restorative justice, Community wellness, Self-determination
Native American Studies | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies
The Summer 2017 issue of the Wabanaki REACH newsletter focuses on the topic of decolonization and efforts undertaken by the organization to promote cultural healing and self-determination. Articles in this issue include:
- Decolonization — A Shift in Focus for Mainers
- Wabanaki Health, Wellness, and Self Determination
- Maine Community Organizing
- Restorative Justice and Healing
- Woliwon — Woliwoni — Walalin — Thank You
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Wabanaki REACH, "Maine-Wabanaki REACH Newsletter, Summer 2017" (2017). Wabanaki REACH Newsletters. 16.