Download Full Text (797 KB)
Self-determination, Restorative justice, Community wellness, Decolonization
Native American Studies | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies
Wabanaki REACH announces their incorporation as an official non-profit in order to continue the Maine-based, Wabanaki-led organization dedicated to the decolonization that supports Wabanaki health, wellness, and self-determination. Headlines in this issue include:
- Maine-Wabanaki REACH: Incorporated!
- Wabanaki Health, Wellness, and Self-determination
- Dawnland — A Story of Stolen Children
- The Path to Decolonization
- The Truth Commission Three Years Later
- Woliwon ~ Woliwoni ~ Walalin ~ Thank You
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Wabanaki REACH, "Maine-Wabanaki REACH Newsletter, Summer 2018" (2018). Wabanaki REACH Newsletters. 15.