Download Full Text (434 KB)
Decolonization, Restorative justice, Community wellness, Self-determination
Native American Studies | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies
This quarter's cover story discusses the ongoing mission of Wabanaki REACH to provide learning and healing programs. Over 1,800 participants engaged in REACH programming during 2017. Headlines include:
- Planting Seeds of Decolonization
- Wabanaki Health, Wellness, and Self Determination
- Maine Community Organizing – Higher Education
- Restorative Justice in Community
- Song of the Stars — Passamaquoddy
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Wabanaki REACH, "Maine-Wabanaki REACH Newsletter, Winter 2017" (2017). Wabanaki REACH Newsletters. 10.