Download Full Text (589 KB)
Child welfare, Genocide, Restorative justice, Community wellness
Native American Studies | Race, Ethnicity and Post-Colonial Studies
The Wabanaki REACH newsletter closes out the mandate held with the Maine Wabanaki-State Child Welfare Truth & Reconciliation Commission (TRC). Headlines in this issue include:
- Heartfelt Thanks and Farewell
- Indian Child Welfare Act Workgroup — A tribal-state partnership
- Ally Building in Maine Communities
- Healing & Resiliency Building in Wabanaki Communities
- Health and Wellness Coordination
- Wabanaki Community Organizing
- Wabanaki Corrections Organizing
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Wabanaki REACH, "Wabanaki REACH Newsletter, Summer 2015" (2015). Wabanaki REACH Newsletters. 1.