The following report provides summary information on degrees conferred at the University of Maine System for the 2013-14 academic year. The notes below apply to all of the tables and charts contained within this report, unless otherwise noted:
1. Data for past years may differ from previous reports due to changes in the segregation of data by degree level and discipline. The current report follows the classification standards outlined by the National Center for Education Statistics (IPEDS).
2. The 2013-14 academic year for degrees conferred is July 1, 2013 to June 30, 2014.
3. Multiple degrees awarded to a single individual within the academic year are counted separately. Multiple degrees are based on independent courses of study (e.g., one in Business and Management and one in Foreign Languages), not multiple majors within the same degree. The figures in this report include only first majors.
4. Percentages are of total degrees conferred for the year (may not add to 100% due to rounding).
5. Certificate degrees include certificates awarded below and above the baccalaureate level.
Grant, Nathan J. R., "The University of Maine System 2013-14 Degrees Conferred Report" (2015). General University of Maine Publications. 238.
publisher's version of the published document
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact Special Collections.