The Commons Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in higher education and publishers to develop a core set of clear, standard data, and definitions regarding student cohorts. The Common Data Set includes information in the following categories:
- General information about the institution
- Data on enrollment, persistence, and graduation categorized by gender, ethnicity, and financial aid status
- Application and selection policy
- Freshmen academic profile
- Transfer student data
- Student life features
- Annual student expenses and financial aid
- Instructional faculty and class sizes
- Disciplinary areas and degrees conferred
OIRA maintains an archive of the Common Data Set for UMaine.
Office of Institutional Research and Assessment, "University of Maine Common Data Set, 2018-2019" (2019). General University of Maine Publications. 2093.
publisher's version of the published document
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact Special Collections.