During the 2019-2020 academic year Student Life focused on five objectives:
- Maintaining appropriate supportive structures for all student groups.
- Developing student policies that comport with compliance and legislative efforts while protecting individual rights and freedoms.
- Maintaining a safe and secure campus, physically and intellectually.
- Creating a campus that encourages civic engagement, personal discovery, and academic excellence.
- Increasing student retention and academic completion.
Division of Student Life, Diversity, and Inclusive Excellence, "Division of Student Life Annual Report 2019-2020" (2020). General University of Maine Publications. 1762.
publisher's version of the published document
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact Special Collections.