Scan from a black and white photo of Coburn Hall, first floor housed the library, second floor housed physics and botany labs. named in honor of Governor Abner Coburn, President of the Board of Trustees, 1867-79. Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society established in Coburn Hall in 1897. 1888 (est. date of construction).
Rights and Access Note
University of Maine Photo Archives