A postcard of Long Pond, in Harrison, Maine, numbered 14115. The card notes that Sebago and Long Pond Steam Navigation Company built the first steamboat, known as the Fawn, in 1847.
Rights and Access Note
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions on publication. For information about the process and fees for obtaining higher resolution scans or another file format, contact Special Collections.
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
Long Pond, 1847, Steamboat, Fawn, postcard, Cumberland County