A scanned black and white photograph shows a large fort with a tower, surrounded by shrubbery and a lawn. A written caption "Fort McClary, 1690 - 1812" is under the photo.
Rights and Access Note
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions on publication. For information about the process and fees for obtaining higher resolution scans or another file format, contact Special Collections.
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
MS 156, Franklin Eaton Photographs
York County, historic fort