An image scanned from a black and white photograph with the caption, "Fort William Henry, Pemaquid, restored," taken in 1949.
Rights and Access Note
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions on publication. For information about the process and fees for obtaining higher resolution scans or another file format, contact Special Collections.
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
MS 156, Franklin Eaton Photograph Collection
forts, restoration projects, Lincoln County, Maine