An image scanned from a black and white photograph of what appears to be the view from inside the entrance to the All Souls Church at the corner of Broadway and State Street in Bangor, Maine, circa 1944. The prominent tower to the left of the photograph appears to be the former City Hall that stood at the corner of Hammond and Columbia Streets.
Rights and Access Note
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions on publication. For information about the process and fees for obtaining higher resolution scans or another file format, contact Special Collections.
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
MS 156, Franklin Eaton Photograph Collection
Bangor, Maine, downtowns, churches, City Hall, Penobscot County