An image scanned from a black and white photograph of a scene down Mill Street from town square taken May 15, 1937. The Masons building appears on the left, and the words Strand, Park, and Martin are visible on signs along the street.
Rights and Access Note
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
MS 1063, Ralph S. Palmer papers
downtowns, street scenes, businesses, Orono, Penobscot County, Maine