A black and white postcard of the Lincoln House, located in Dennysville Maine. Saved with a page of information: "Theordore Lincoln VI 1768-1852, Proprietor of Twps. No. 1 and No. 2... 1787 had first 2-story house built in the northeast section (Ell portion as shown in picture). Sometime after 1791 had the large 2-story house built - attached to the original house." Part of the Dorothy S. Casey collection on Dennysville, Maine.
Rights and Access Note
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions on publication. For information about the process and fees for obtaining higher resolution scans or another file format, contact Special Collections.
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
MS 911, Dorothy S. Casey Dennysville, Maine Collection
Lincoln House, Dennysville, Maine