An image scanned from a color postcard depicting the lighthouse at Pemaquid Point, Maine. Undated.
Pemaquid Point received its first lighthouse in 1827, with the present tower and keeper's house being constructed in 1857. The lighthouse has been automated since 1934.
Rights and Access Note
Rights assessment remains the responsibility of the researcher. No known restrictions on publication. For information about the process and fees for obtaining higher resolution scans or another file format, contact Special Collections.
Requested credit line: Image courtesy of Special Collections, Raymond H.
Fogler Library, DigitalCommons@UMaine,
MS 420, Pottle Postcard Collection
Maine, Pemaquid Point, lighthouses, stations, coasts, postcard