Lobster Institute, University of Maine
Rights and Access Note
This item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact the Lobster Institute, 5763 Rogers Hall, Room 210, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5763.
The Lobster Bulletin newsletter includes research updates, and information on lobsters and the lobster industry. The Lobster Institute at the University of Maine is dedicated to protecting and conserving the lobster resource, and enhancing lobstering as an industry and a way of life.
Headlines in the Summer 2013 issue include:
- Lobster Intitute & Atlantic Lobster Sutainability Foundation Building a Working Relationship
- Belize Fishermen Visit Maine
- Editorial — More Questions than Answers
- Editor's Notes on Shell Diseased Lobsters
- Research Report: Scientists Share Research Plans and Results at Lobster Science Symposium
- Lobster Grip Study
- Policy Makers Meet and Share Thoughts on Sustainability of the Lobster Fishery
Lobster Institute, University of Maine, "The Lobster Bulletin, Summer 2013" (2013). Lobster Bulletin. 27.
The Lobster Institute is a unit of the Maine Agricultural & Forest Experiment Station.
publisher's version of the published document