Lobster Institute, University of Maine
Rights and Access Note
This item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact the Lobster Institute, 5763 Rogers Hall, Room 210, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5763.
The Lobster Bulletin newsletter includes research updates, and information on lobsters and the lobster industry. The Lobster Institute at the University of Maine is dedicated to protecting and conserving the lobster resource, and enhancing lobstering as an industry and a way of life.
Headlines in the Fall 2006 issue include:
- Lobster Institute C.O.R.E. Campaign Receives $100,000 Riverdale Challenge
- Maine Aquatic Animal Health Laboratory to be Outfitted with State-of-the Art Equipment
- A Region-Wide Organization
- Research Report: Equipping the Maine Aquatic Animal Health Laboratory
- Research Report: Immunology Response of Lobster Hemolymph
- Research Report: The New England Lobster Research Initiative Announces 2006 Grant Funded Projects
- Lobster Institute to Celebrate 20th Anniversary
- New Charitable Giving Incentives for Transfer of IRA Assets
Lobster Institute, University of Maine, "The Lobster Bulletin, Fall 2006" (2006). Lobster Bulletin. 13.
The Lobster Institute is a unit of the Maine Agricultural & Forest Experiment Station.
publisher's version of the published document