Lobster Institute, University of Maine
Rights and Access Note
This item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact the Lobster Institute, 5763 Rogers Hall, Room 210, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5763.
University of Maine, Orono, ME
The Lobster Bulletin newsletter includes research updates, and information on lobsters and the lobster industry. The Lobster Institute at the University of Maine is dedicated to protecting and conserving the lobster resource, and enhancing lobstering as an industry and a way of life.
Headlines in the Winter 2011 issue include:
- Massachusetts Lobster Fishery Invited to Participate in New "Commonwealth Quality" Program
- Laitram Machinery Donates Lobster Cooking Equipment to the Lobster Institute & University of Maine
- 2010 Friends of the Lobster Institute
- Research Report: Does less bait mean fewer lobsters?
- Lobster Institute to Host 2011 Canadian/U.S. Lobstermen's Town Meeting - March 25-26
- Charitable IRA Law Extended Through 2011
- 2010 Maine Lobster Catch Sets Record High
Lobster Institute, University of Maine, "The Lobster Bulletin, Winter 2011" (2011). Lobster Bulletin. 12.
The Lobster Institute is a unit of the Maine Agricultural & Forest Experiement Station. A member of the University of Maine System.
publisher's version of the published document