Lobster Institute, University of Maine
Rights and Access Note
This item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact the Lobster Institute, 5763 Rogers Hall, Room 210, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5763.
University of Maine, Orono, ME
The Lobster Bulletin newsletter includes research updates, and information on lobsters and the lobster industry. The Lobster Institute at the University of Maine is dedicated to protecting and conserving the lobster resource, and enhancing lobstering as an industry and a way of life.
Headlines in the Fall 2010 issue include:
- The Heanssler Family: Three Generations of Volunteer Lobster Researchers
- Lobstermen Qualify for TAAF Program — Can Apply for Training & Cash Benefits
- Update on Lobster Science Centre's Molt & Qualify Monitoring Available
- Research Report: Habitat Mooring System Showing Early Results
- Research Report: Vertical Line Density Research
Lobster Institute, University of Maine, "The Lobster Bulletin, Fall 2010" (2010). Lobster Bulletin. 11.
The Lobster Institute is a unit of the Maine Agricultural & Forest Experiement Station. A member of the University of Maine System.
publisher's version of the published document