Lobster Institute, University of Maine
Rights and Access Note
This item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. In addition, no permission is required from the rights-holder(s) for non-commercial uses. For other uses, you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s). For more information, contact the Lobster Institute, 5763 Rogers Hall, Room 210, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469-5763.
University of Maine, Orono, ME
The Lobster Bulletin newsletter includes research updates, and information on lobsters and the lobster industry. The Lobster Institute at the University of Maine is dedicated to protecting and conserving the lobster resource, and enhancing lobstering as an industry and a way of life.
Headlines in the Fall 2009 issue include:
- Lobster Council of Canada Has Great Potential
- Lobster Institute Events of Interest
- 2010 Canadian/U.S. Lobstermen's Town Meeting
- Research Report: Lobster Health Coalition Makes Progress on Baseline Health Data
- Research Report: LFA 33/34 Lobster Moult Timing & Quality Monitoring Project Update
- Fisheries On-Line Forum Launched
Lobster Institute, University of Maine, "The Lobster Bulletin, Fall 2009" (2009). Lobster Bulletin. 10.
The Lobster Institute is a unit of the Maine Agricultural & Forest Experiement Station. A member of the University of Maine System.
publisher's version of the published document