Download Collection Finding Aid (104 KB)
The College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture was established in 1996 as part of a University of Maine restructure. Many of the individual schools and units within the college had formerly been in the College of Natural Resources, Forestry and Agriculture which itself was established in 1993 following the merger of the College of Forest Resources and College of Applied Sciences and Agriculture. The first dean of the College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture was G. Bruce Wiersma.
The record group includes copies of College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture and individual unit publications; photographs and negatives of college research, college faculty and staff, and of the University of Maine campus buildings: Holmes Hall, Winslow Hall, Deering Hall, Merrill Hall, Rogers Hall, and the dedication of Hitchner Hall. Most of the photographs are undated.
Education, Agriculture, Forestry
Agriculture | Animal Sciences | Forest Sciences
Size of Collection
Dates of Collection
1885-2003, bulk 1980-1992
UA RG 0006.007
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "College Of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture (University of Maine) Records, 1885-2003" (2022). Finding Aids. Number 524.