Download Collection Finding Aid (81 KB)
The University Extension Division of the University of Maine at Orono was established in 1925 and discontinued in 1929. Between 1937 and 1944 Extension courses were offered under the School of Education. In 1945, the General Extension Division was established as part of the School of Education. The name was changed to the Continuing Education Division in 1963.
Adult and Continuing Education
Size of Collection
Dates of Collection
UA RG 0006.013.003
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "Continuing Education Division (University of Maine) Records, 1903-1998" (2020). Finding Aids. Number 479.