Download Collection Finding Aid (82 KB)
A printing plant was purchased by the University of Maine in 1915 and with it the University of Maine Press (later to become the Printing Office and now known as Printing & Mailing Services) was founded. In 1967, the Printing Offices moved to a new building attached to a wing of the Public Information and Central Services (now known as the Keyo Building). Over time the Service has seen a number of technological advances, particularly in printing equipment used.
Starting in the 2000s, the mission of Printing & Mailing Services became to provide high-quality, eco-friendly, economical printed material, supplies, and fulfillment services in support of the work and goals of the University of Maine community and its affiliates.
Business and Industry
Size of Collection
1 Cassette size box
Dates of Collection
UA RG 0004.008.001
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "Printing and Mailing Services (University of Maine) Records, 1920-1981" (2019). Finding Aids. Number 468.