Download Collection Finding Aid (83 KB)
The opening and dedication of the Maine Center for the Arts located on the University of Maine campus was September 20, 1986. The Center contains 62,000 square feet of space and includes the Hutchins Concert Hall with 1628 seats and the Hudson Museum. In 2007, the Center was renamed the Collins Center for the Arts following a gift from donors Richard R. and Anne A. Collins.
Fine Arts, Performing Arts, Recreation and Tourism
Fine Arts | Theatre and Performance Studies
Size of Collection
Dates of Collection
UA RG 0006.014.001
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "Maine Center for the Arts (University of Maine) Records, 1986-2009" (2019). Finding Aids. Number 452.