Download Collection Finding Aid (84 KB)
The University of Maine at Presque Isle was founded in 1903 as the Aroostook State Normal School. In 1952, the institution was renamed the Aroostook State Teacher's College and again in 1965 to become the Aroostook State College. The University became part of the University of Maine System in 1968 and was renamed again to the Aroostook State College of the University of Maine before in 1970 becoming the University of Maine at Presque Isle.
The records contain textual information created by the University of Maine at Presque Isle, including: various copies of various course and program brochures, student handbooks, course announcements, the publication Foxtail, Pilot Plan for Continuing Development, and evaluation report on the Aroostook State College.
Size of Collection
Dates of Collection
UA RG 0015.006
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "University of Maine at Presque Isle (University of Maine) Records, 1969-1989" (2018). Finding Aids. Number 409.