Download Collection Finding Aid (82 KB)
The University of Maine at Machias, located in Washington County, was established as the Washington State Normal School by the 1909 Maine Legislature and opened in September 1910. In 1968, the College became part of the University of Maine System and in 1970 its name was changed to the University of Maine at Machias
Records contain textual information created by the University of Maine at Machias including commencement programs, miscellaneous brochures, various course catalogs, newspaper clippings regarding the University, and a pilot plan for development on the campus.
Size of Collection
Dates of Collection
UA RG 0015.004
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "University of Maine at Machias (University of Maine) Records, 1972-1993" (2018). Finding Aids. Number 405.