Download Collection Finding Aid (81 KB)
The University of Maine at Brunswick Campus was located at the Naval Air Station in Brunswick, Maine. The Campus was established as an annex to accommodate an increasing number of University of Maine students who the Orono campus struggled to support. In 1946, the Class of 1950 became the first class to use the Campus, with all the students war veterans. In 1949, the Campus closed.
Records contain textual information created by the University of Maine regarding its Brunswick Campus, includes copies of student handbooks, clippings regarding the Campus, program from transfer of the colors, brochures, calendars, and schedules.
Size of Collection
Dates of Collection
UA RG 0015.009
Special Collections, Raymond H. Fogler Library, University of Maine, "University of Maine at The Brunswick Campus (University of Maine) Records, 1945-1952" (2018). Finding Aids. Number 403.