houseplants, houseplant care, houseplant propagation
This newly revised and expanded fact sheet series addresses the basics of keeping houseplants. It will help you diagnose common problems with your houseplants, such as insects and diseases; overwatering or underwatering; improper lighting, temperature, or humidity; and insufficient pot size (root-bound). The series addresses how to start new plants from old plants, and also the unique challenges of growing houseplants in Maine, including the use of artificial light.
- Caring for Houseplants in Maine
- Dealing with Houseplant Problems
- Controlling Insects and Disease in Houseplants
- Growing Houseplants Under Artificial Light
- Creating New Plants from Old
- FAQs About Houseplants in Maine
Garden & Yard
Download Full Text (1.5 MB)
Coffin, Donna; Long, Rebecca; and Wallhead, Matt, "Tips for Growing Houseplants in Maine" (2021). Garden & Yard. 6.