List of COVID-19 related course content in the University of Maine's College of Liberal Arts and Sciences during the 2020 Spring Semester. Includes descriptions from:
- Kristin Vekasi, Associate Professor, Political Science for POS 349: Politics of Media and Censorship;
- Frederic Rondeau, Associate Professor, Modern Languages and Classics for Introduction to French Classics Novels of the XX-XXI century;
- Marcella Sorg (Research Professor, Department of Anthropology, Climate Change Institute, and Margaret Chase Smith Policy Center for ANT 260: Forensic Anthropology;
- Derek Michaud, Lecturer, Philosophy; Coordinator of Religious Studies and Judaic Studies for PHI 105: Introduction to Religious Studies and PHI 100: Contemporary Moral Problems;
- Ayesha Maliwal, Lecturer, Mathematics and Statistics for MAT 116: Introduction to Calculus;
- Kirsten Jacobson, Chair, Philosophy for PHI 104: Existentialism and Literature and PHI 431: Advanced Topics in the Philosophy of Art;
- Liliana Herakova, Lecturer, Communication and Journalism for CMJ420 SL: Health Communication;
- Mark Brewer for POS 348: The Politics of Sport.
COVID-19_College of Liberal Arts and Sciences_2020_06_08f
Rights and Access Note
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use. For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Vekasi, Kristin; Rondeau, Frederic; Sorg, Marcella; Michaud, Derek; Miller, Ayesha; Jacobson, Kirsten; Herakova, Lillian; and Brewer, Mark, "College of Liberal Arts and Sciences_COVID-19 Course Content" (2020). College of Liberal Arts and Sciences. 6.
Anthropology Commons, Communication Commons, Higher Education Commons, History Commons, Interdisciplinary Arts and Media Commons, Medicine and Health Sciences Commons, Modern Literature Commons, Philosophy Commons, Physical Sciences and Mathematics Commons, Religion Commons, Sports Studies Commons