General University of Maine Publications

Document Type

Monograph

Publication Date

1895

Abstract/ Summary

This first portion of the University of Maine catalog for the year 1894 - 1895 includes a list of the Board of Trustees, examining committees, Experiment Station Council, faculty, along with information about the design of the institution, admission, course of instruction, expenses, and calendar.

This section includes photographs of Wingate Hall, Chemistry Building, Coburn Hall, the entrance to campus, President's House, and a tennis court.

Version

publisher's version of the published document

Share