Final Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for The Catch
This document provides details on requirements pertaining to submissions to The Catch.
- If submitting more than one work, please submit each piece separately. Do not combine into one document. Do not include a title page. Do not include identifying information on the submission (name, etc. will be linked with the submission process).
- Do not include page numbers, headers, or footers. These will be added by the editors.
- Write your article in English (or else provide translation).
- Submit your manuscript as a single file in Word or PDF format.
- Page size should be 8.5 x 11-inches.
- All margins (left, right, top and bottom) should be 1.5 inches (3.8 cm), including your tables and figures.
- Single space your text.
- Copyedit your manuscript.
Because this journal publishes electronically, page limits are not as relevant as they are in the world of print publications. We are happy, therefore, to let authors take advantage of this greater "bandwidth" to include material that they might otherwise have to cut to get into a print journal. This said, authors should exercise some discretion with respect to length.
The font for the main body of text must be black and, if at all possible, in 12 point Times or closest comparable font available.