An image scanned from a black and white postcard identified as the Coburn Classical Institute in Waterville, Maine. Two cannons are on the front lawn, and a monument with a statue appears on the right. The building features a bell tower on the roof. The image is part of a booklet of souvenir photographs postmarked in 1906.
MS 419, Postcard Views of Maine
Coburn Institute, Waterville, Maine, monuments, postcard, Kennebec County