Creator

Franklin Eaton

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1949

Description

An image scanned from a black and white photograph of buildings in downtown Portland, Maine. A sign on the building on the right reads, "The School of Fine and Applied Art, Portland Society of Art." The building on the left appears to be a building now known as the McClellan House, part of the Portland Museum of Art.

Format

jpeg

Part Of

MS 156, Franklin Eaton Photograph Collection

Keywords

Portland Museum of Art, McLellan House, historic buildings, Portland, Cumberland County, Maine

Share

Image Location