Creator

Leslie Brigham

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

1938

Description

An image scanned from a black and white photograph of Addison, Maine, of Water Street looking west into the center of the village. Notes accompanying the photograph indicate that the buildings are, on the left side, from left to right: Leighton's Garage, Godfrey Building, and the post office. On the right side, from right to left: Methodist Church, Donald Building, library, and the bay window on 2nd floor of Brown's store. Caler Building not visible. Note wooden sidewalk.

Format

jpeg

Part Of

Special Collections Archive Collection

Keywords

Addison, Washington County, Maine, businesses, automobiles

Share

Image Location