Creator

Preview

image preview

Creation Date

7-23-1944

Description

An image scanned from a black and white photograph with the caption, "The Back Side of Bangor." Lettering for the Bijou Theater appears at the top of the most prominent building in the background, helping place the photograph as the back side of Exchange Street. Lettering for W. S. Emerson & Co. is also visible at the top of a brick building on the left.

Format

jpeg

Part Of

MS 156, Franklin Eaton Photograph Collection

Keywords

Bangor, Maine, downtowns, Bijou Theater, Kenduskeag canal

Share

Image Location