An image scanned from a black and white photograph of two women, one in a nurse's uniform, and a man sitting in front of a building at Eastern Maine General Hospital in Bangor, Maine, in 1917. The man is wearing a face mask. A handwritten note on the back of the photograph reads, "The man we use to call Mike."
MS 167, EMGH / EMMC School of Nursing collection
EMGH, EMMC, medicine, nurses, medical training, Bangor, Maine, Penobscot County